WLCI – The Institution
WLCI Ltd is one of the leading Professional Training Institutions in India with campuses in 9 cities. WLCI has
- Trained over 50,000 professionals in the past fifteen years.
- Placed over 15000 professionals in over 400 top companies all over the world.
- An Employers Council of over 300 eminent industry professionals who help with content development.
- Worked extensively with over 300 companies to develop a unique Ability Creation system that captures the requirements of employers
- Created high tech delivery systems that include E learning platform, learning management systems, CRM systems, virtual delivery platform and a well tested academic information system – all these ensure a high quality of delivery, assessment and coaching.
- Over 700 members of full time staff and 800 members of part time staff as well as over 2500 adjunct trainers.
- Credit transfer/equivalence arrangements with Wigan & Leigh College UK, EDEXCEL, UK and several other universities across the UK.
- The quality of our delivery is verified and attested by one of the finest certifying agencies in the world.
- Agreements with over 500 top companies for part time and full time placements.
WLC College India (WLCI) has 3 schools / verticals as under:
The success of our institution has been built on the edifice of constant innovation. Some of our important milestones are:-
- 1995 – The first to bring quality British Education to India.
- 1996 – Introduced Professional Body qualifications for the first time in the country.
- 1999 – Pioneered the Traineeship Programme; a path breaking experiment in professional education.
- 2002 – Introduced the Cutting-Edge Programme, a critical component of professional training.
- 2004 – Started working on a unique Ability Creation System that would later transform the very premise of our instruction.
- 2005 – Introduced a fully integrated e-learning platform for all programmes.
- 2006 – Started the virtual campus.
- 2007 – Started the Employers Council with the who's who of Indian industry as its members.
- 2008 – Became one of the first education institution in India to receive Private Equity funding.
- 2010 –New Ability Creation system was launched, which in the years to come, will transform professional education.
- 2011 – Partnered with TATA MOTORS to jointly start automobile management academies in six WLCI learning locations Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Noida and Pune.