The course commences with an exhaustive induction programme which aims at familiarizing the students with objectives of the programme and WLCI skills development process. In addition to the Academic process, the students are also made aware of all the rules and regulations that govern implementation of the academic process. The students are apprised of the institutions expectation from them during the course.
The Induction programme primarily comprises of the following:
- Overview of the institution and detailed familiarization with the Campus infrastructure.
- Insight into the course and delivery methodology to include conduct of pre-study and workshop
- Assessment Process based on quiz test, assignments, projects and End term assessment.
- Traineeship andPlacement Process
- Coaching and Mentoring as part of Ability Creation process.
- Rules & regulations and code of conduct.