| New Delhi, the capital city of India, is home to a number of corporate houses and MNCs including Fortune 500 companies. Providing opportunities to students aspiring to become professionals. The WLCI Campus in Delhi is situated in a prime locality of South Delhi – Sainik Farms. Surrounded by a lush green landscape, it is well connected to all parts of the Delhi/ NCR Region.
WLCI College in Delhi offers Foundation, Higher, Advanced and Professional Level career oriented courses in Business Management, Fashion Technology, Advertising & Graphic Design.
Details of the programs offered at WLCI College Delhi Campus
The faculty members at WLCI College comprises of Trainers, Mentors and Coaches. Every member of staff brings with them years of industry relevant experience.
View WLCI Delhi campus faculty list
The WLCI Delhi Campus is spread across 1 acre of land amidst the heart of the national capital region. A posh south Delhi area surrounded by serene nature is home to WLCI College. Employability for the students of WLCI top Business Management School is prearranged, through the traineeship advantage.
Some of our partner organizations in Delhi are:-
- GE Energy
- Naukri, Group M
- Sand Martin
- Louis Dreyfus
- HCL Technologies
- HT Media
- One97 Communications
- Bajaj Energy etc.
The Fashion Technology students of WLCI Fashion Design College in Delhi get the opportunity to work as interns with leading fashion houses and designers. They also get the chance to witness their collection on the ramp of a vivacious fashion show – Quintessence, organized by WLCI School of Fashion Designing.
WLCI School of Advertising & Graphic Design in Delhi has fed the industry with thousands of creative thinkers who personify innovation and creativity. On successful completion of the course, the budding graphic designers are provided a stage to display their creations in an exhibition hosted by WLCI College, called Infinite Possibilities.
Noteworthy Features of WLCI College - Delhi Campus:
- Wifi enable, well-stocked library with over 4000 books on varied subjects, national and international magazines & publications.
- In-house well-equipped photocopy facilities catering to the needs of the students of Business, Fashion, Design and Media.
- Auditorium with a provision of seating for 50 people.
- Large fashion lecture room, a design studio and a media lecture room with well-equipped white boards and projection facilities.
- Hostel facilities for outstation students within a distance of 1 km from the campus.
- Large parking space for staff, students and visitors vehicles.
- Cafeteria facing a landscaped garden where the students can interact, relax and have fun.
160, B Western Avenue
Sainik Farms Khanpur Delhi - 62.
Phone No.:01143199217, 01143199207, 01143199245
Mobile : 9818479333
||Ms. Parul Jain
Mr. Ashutosh Bhan
Phone No.:01143199203, 01143199222, 01143199227
Mobile : 9818479333
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|| Location Map