Fashion Design Training at WLCI Institute For Working Professionals
The School of Fashion offers courses that are designed to develop specific abilities and technical skills required in the Fashion Industry, keeping in mind the needs of employers.
WLCI Executive courses are designed to develop specific abilities and process based skills required in the Fashion Industry, keeping in mind the needs of employers. The part time courses offered in Fashion Designing ensure that the industry professionals upgrade their knowledge and professional skills and be relevant in today’s dynamic and competitive business environment.Whether you aim to acquire cutting edge knowledge, build new abilities or acquire professional skills, these executive courses will provide you with an opportunity to excel in your profession and enhance your career growth to move ahead in your professional life. How does this course benefit you?
- New job seekers find employment easier because of their wide acceptability in the Industry
- Working professionals stand a better chance of being considered for higher-level positions
- The self-employed can expect to multiply their earnings by making commercial use of skills gained during the Professional courses.
WLCI’s Executive courses are specifically designed to address and fulfill specific requirements of both Individuals and organizations and have created a ‘win-win’ situation for you and your employers. Course Highlights:
- WLCI's part time courses offer an optimal learning choice to individuals.
- Curriculum focuses on imparting job specific skills, knowledge and attitude to enhance performance on the job.
- All sessions are delivered through an Online or Virtual mode.
- Training by instructors with extensive expertise and experience from the Fashion industry.
Courses offered are:
Fashion Design, Pattern Making, Garment Construction
Fashion Model Drawing
Basic Pattern Making
Design Project (Women's Wear/ Mens Wear/ Kids Wear)
Design Project - Pattern Making (Women's Wear/ Mens Wear/ Kids Wear)
Design Project - Production (Women's Wear/ Mens Wear/ Kids Wear)
Apparel Merchandising, Fashion Forecasting
Textile -1/ Fiber To Fabrics
Manufacturing Methods & Process And Quality Control
Fashion Forecasting/Market Research
Industry Compliance Standard & Quality Control