WLCI School of Media Courses for Undergraduates
The WLCI School of Media offers programmes for undergraduate students.
The WLCI Media School offers programmes in Media Production for undergraduate students. These provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the Media Industry and equip you with relevant professional skills.
The programmes prepare them with competencies in different fields of Media. The curriculum is carefully structured and the students learn through lectures, films screenings, workshops, studio-based demonstrations, computer based exercises and practical exercises. We encourage them to experiment and innovate with different forms of communication and to express and explore their creativity to the fullest.
Presentations and discussions form an essential part of the programmes and help students gain confidence and develop their presentation skills.
The programmes offered are:
- Foundation Diploma in Digital Media & Communications
- Higher Diploma in Digital Media & Communications
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Media & Communications
- Professional Diploma in Digital Media & Communications
- Advanced Diploma in Media Production
- Bachelors of Arts - Specialisation in Journalism & Mass Communication ,Creative Media Production - Arunachal University<
- BTEC – HND in Creative Media Production
degree in media production