Social Media Courses – WLCI School of Social Media
Taking it’s 21 year old heritage forward & keeping inline with it’s philosophy of being on the bleeding edge of the trends in the Educaiton industry, WLC College come’s with another industry first move for it’s category by launching the School of Social Media.
The aim of the school is to De-mystify the clouds around Social Media & simplify it to make it understandable to every student, entrepreneur, working professional or anybody who has an interest to be an expert in handling the world of Digital Marketing.
Finding the best digital marketing course in Delhi or in any other city is one of the most challenging tasks, as a lot of small instututes have mushroomed today due to which the learners face an insurmountable task of choosing the best digital marketing institute , further very few institutes are offering live hands on training.
WLCI’s School of Social Media through it’s curriculum & course structure aims make the knowledge accesible to the learners
The School is complemented by 3 main courses: :
- Content Writing
- Writing is both an art & science, good writing skills are an attribute that can be cherished for many years.
- In this course the learner is taken through a step by step process to produce quality content
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics & various techinical tools available today to SEO managers is growing at a never before speed, & understanding & mastering them has become imperative.
- This course would take the learner behind the scenes to understand the basics of on Page, off page SEO, the social media marketing course is part of this module & helps learners understand the digital environment holistically.
- Social Media
- The social media course would take learners through the context of Content Writing for Digital Marketing
- At the end of the course the learners would be able write, edit, identify keywords as per the clients requirements.
- All the 3 courses come with prepackaged internship
- All learners would get Live projects to work on during the course
- Select learners would get paid internships & placement post the completion of the course
- The learner can opt for online classes.
- 6 months - 3 months classroom + 3 months intership (Live project no stipend)
- 1 year – 6 months classroom + 6 months internship ( Live project + stipend for select students
- Placment assistance at the end of the course