WLCI School of Media Programmes for Graduates
WLCI’s School of Media offers job-specific programmes in the field of mass communication for graduates. Through a comprehensive training system, the specialized courses offer a strong foundation in media to graduates who come from various disciplines.
The School of Media offers programmes in mass communication for graduates. These provide a strong foundation and comprehensive training to graduates from any discipline to pursue careers in the Media Industry. The programme gives the students an opportunity to study Media at an advanced level, examining a range of media issues, forms of communication and semiotics. They also learn Media Law and Ethics, Research, Journalistic techniques, Media Marketing, Public relation and organizing events. The progarmmes also provide opportunity to specialize in print, Broadcast & Web Journalism, Radio Programming & Production, Television Production and Advertising.
The programmes offered are:
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Media & Communications
- Professional Diploma in Digital Media & Communications
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication
- Post Graduate Programme in Digital Media & Communications - 2 Years
- Bachelors in Journalism 3 years – Arunachal University