Diploma in Fashion Technology
|Duration: 1 Year
||Class Timings: 3 hours (5 days a week)
||Fee: INR 1,80,000 plus taxes
The course is designed to meet the escalating and ever evolving demands of the fashion industry and develops you as a strong industry oriented professional. The course focuses on various stages involved in design and development of the product. The course develops in you the aesthetic skills and the technical skills required to become a successful fashion designer.
Course Structure :
- Drawing and Geometry
- Colour Theory
- Basic Design
- Fashion Model Drawing/illustration
- Basic Pattern Making
- Basic Construction
- Appreciation of Art and Design
- Computer – (Corel Draw & Photoshop)
- Communication Skills, Body Language, Self Discipline, Integrity
- Fashion Illustration (Female)
- Textiles – Fibre to Fabric
- Design Project – (Dress) – Design
- Design Project – (Dress) - Production
- Design Project – (Women’s Wear/Men’s Wear/Kid’s Wear)
- Design Project – Production (Women’s Wear/Men’s Wear/Kid’s Wear)
- Fashion Merchandising
- Fashion Forecasting / Market Research
- Cultural Studies
- Business Ethics & Etiquette, Physical Wellness, Positive Attitude, Time Management
Short Term courses for those want to upgrade their skills
" My father already had a successful fashion business running, and I had done my graduation in science when I realized that fashion really was my true calling in life. I had a good eye for fashion and was not too bad at the managerial skills. The only thing I needed to learn to take my father’s business further wasa backing in design.
I joined wlci’s Short Term course in the year 2013. Thanks to the institute’s proactive approach, I was able to polish all the basics like designing, garment construction, illustration. I recommend wlci to anyone who doesn’t have the time to pursue a full time course in fashion but still wants to get a good grip on their designing skills."
WLCI - Short Term Fashion Designing Courses
WLCI College 4.4 out of 5 by 1 reviewers.