This online payment system is provided by WLC College (India) Limited. The College may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for WLC College (India) Limited is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- The description of courses are specific to you (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your programme).
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The College reserves the right to change the fees at anytime.
- Your payment will normally reach the College account to which you are making a payment within three working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct College account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the College is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the College be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the Student leaves the College before they complete their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of Tuition Fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the College to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider's site are encrypted.
The College shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online Payments of Fees can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by the College directly but by the Service Provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact the College to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the Student, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation the College will confirm to the Student that the payment has been received and accepted by the College. In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the College that the payment has been accepted. The Student shall remain responsible for the Tuition Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the College in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the College.